14 August 2017

Updating Clothes with Embroidery

Over the past couple of months, I've been seeing this trend on clothing and shoes. Have you observed them as well?




It's adding a touch of embroidery, instantly turning plain wardrobe essentials like blouses and jeans from blah to TADA! 

I think it's a cool way to update old clothes.

Today, I'll try the look with this shirt.

Because hand embroidery is a bit of a commitment, I'm using this iron-on patch instead.

The heat of an iron allows the patch to adhere to the fabric and can withstand many washes.

It's a cute and easy revamp. And yes, sometimes, I like to wear my heart on my sleeve. TADA!

2 comments:

  1. Embroidery seems to come and go and come again like all trends. I especially like embroidery on denim and printed fabric. Cute flying heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Priscilla! I love how embroidery reinvents itself!

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated!