05 June 2017

The Country Living Fair

It's almost summer and to kick off my favorite time of the year, a roadtrip was on the agenda over the weekend.

The destination: Rhinebeck, New York for The Country Living Fair

Country Living is a magazine and every year, they put together a craft fair in different parts of the U.S. like New York, Ohio, Georgia, and Tennessee. I had always wanted to go and this year, I finally did.

It was the perfect sunny day with a slight nippy breeze.

There was lively music.

There were food trucks and food booths hawking everything from American, Mexican, Italian, and Polish treats.

There were "Meet and Greet" events, too.  Here are The Beekman Boys, Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge doing a cooking demonstration.

There were also speakers on DIY projects, as well as "Make and Take" Workshops.

Here are photos of some of my favorite vendors: 













I love that handmade is alive and well! Next time, I'll show you some of the things I took home from the fair. 

Have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!